Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peer Reviews

I like peer reviews because it is a good way to get feedback from our classmates. During this process, it is good to accept the good with the bad. I am a little nervous about everyone reading my paper because I do believe it's a little harsh. I don't want people thinking that all persons that have or had an addiction problem is a bad person. I can't really remember when I did a peer review but I do know that it was a good learning experience. Also its fun to see what everyone's opinion is on different types of topics; some can relate others don't.

On another note, it's storming here right now and I am trying to stay awake. I feel like I have not sat down in days and my back is killing me; doing a mans job isn't easy on your body. ** :) ** But atleast I get to go to Florence, SC this weekend to visit my grandparents.

3 comments:

  1. Don't be nervous about everyone reading your paper. Think of it as extra help! I love South Carolina. My aunt and uncle live in Taylors. I want to move south. Indiana is too cold for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. South Carolina is gorgeous, I live in Anderson. I'm nervous because it's hard to have someone read your paper and give back negative feed without a positive comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beleive you have got my take on peer review spot on! I have learnt to make lemonade out of my lemon collection and enjoy the sweet reward of a compliment on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete