Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Past 6 weeks

The past 6 weeks have been a challenge for me. For some reason work has been keeping away from home and very busy. My husband has been getting on to me for not being at home much. Right now, I am trying to figure out a way to be home with my family more, work and still make money, and have time for school. This coming week should be better because I am not working so many hours in a day and I will have time for everything. Taking a break from school has been a thought in my mind for some time but I am so close to finishing. Does anyone have any advice???

2 comments:

  1. The only thing that I can say is what do you really want???? what are your priorites list them and go from there. Ask your family get them to tell you what thay want for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was that easy but I can't seem to make anyone happy. One of these days I am gonna fall out from being so exhausted.

    ReplyDelete