Monday, March 8, 2010

Ashlyn's first Birthday

This past week I have been doing everything in my power to give my daughter the best birthday. On top of her Birthday, work has been keeping unusually busy which isn't normal. The party went great until a friend/landlord told me that during the party my sister-in-law went up stairs and came back down 10 minutes later acting very strange. I have had thoughts that she was back on drugs for example Xanax and Cocaine. Because over the last 6 months she has lost about 40 lbs and is scary skinny. The funny thing about her going up stairs is the fact that nobody was up there. Sadly my husband and I know that she was doing cocaine in our bathroom, but we can't prove it nor can I call her out on it. I'm hurt that she would do that at our house during our daughters birthday party. Many of you may know that the paper that I am writing is about addiction sort of based on her past experience with prescription drugs and recreational drugs. Well that is enough for now, I hope that everyone had a great weekend.

RL

2 comments:

  1. Wow, yes that is sad. Good luck on your paper. I am writing about heart worms because my dog have it. Happy belated to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! My grandparents dog is 10 years old and has heart worms. Have you looked at Animal planet??? They have alot of information on animals and different kinds of diseases.

    ReplyDelete