Tuesday, June 19, 2012

YAY it's finally Summer





It's finally summer which means my hours have been cut to 10 hrs and Ashlyn is out of school. This summer I decided not to send her to school over the summer to save money and to spend more one on one time with her. Money is tight with everyone, so I've decided to save save save!!!!  Also I have been on a pinterest and craft kick lately. Ashlyn and I love making things together. I figured with all the fun we are having, I should blog about the things we are making!!  I hope y'all enjoy!!



 My husband and I made this night table out of an old work shop table. We took the wheels off, spray painted it black and thanks to my awesome hubby, put granite on top and a small on the bottle to hold the table in place

Ashlyn and I made this for my mom for her birthday. its amazing what you can do with scrapbook paper, a clay pot and mod podge.


I made this for my husband for our 5 yr anniversary. I took and old mirror frame painted and put pictures on it from over the past 5 yrs. pretty cool huh?






Now, I haven't blogged in over 2 years, one day I just decided to blog for fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment